Sunday, June 20, 2010

inadvertent UFO


fss ufo, originally uploaded by korvinsnerf.

I shot my first UFO pic. I didn't mean to. Just happened. Ok,here we go, two years ago I took some pics , I overexposed by two f-stops underexposed by 2 and shot a proper exposure. I was going to combine them in Photoshop. Gonna make a pretty picture. So today I was going through some old pics,stumbled across these and combined them in Photoshop,so far so good. I wanted to clone away some white spots.I zoomed in and saw thie UFO. I don't believe in UFO's but here it is. I checked the original exposures and it is in them too. So anyone want a genuine UFO pic? Go to http://fineartamerica.com/featured/ufo-inadvertent-kevin-sherf.html

Look at the zoom box that is second from the right and second from the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment