Friday, July 2, 2010

just thinking on it



> I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.
>
> My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate because she never did it when she was near anyone else.
>
> One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was there when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.
>
> Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.
>
> She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'
> I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.
>
> I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.
>
> Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!
>
> With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.' And the moral of this story is:
>
> Always keep your condoms in your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment